My focus this year has been on engineering, I visited the [Kirkaldy Testing Museum and the] Crossness Southern Outfall - the facilities were really impressive and well organised for visitors, and the volunteers all very welcoming, knowledgeable and so keen to answer any questions. Thank you!
The history relating to the Red House at Bexley was fascinating. I did not expect to find somewhere like the Red House in Bexley!
Most Visited Building
● 28% of visitors were local
● 54% of visitors were from another London borough
● 18% of visitors were from outside London
● 50% of visitors would revisit the borough
● 33% of visitors were new to the borough
● Local: 7
● Newspaper: 1
● E-Newsletter Mention: 1
Coverage Included: Wired, Guardian (East London), Absolutely London