Most Visited Building
Crystal Palace Subway
● 28% of visitors were local
● 54% of visitors were from another London borough
● 18% of visitors were from outside London
● 14% of visitors would revisit the borough
● 5% of visitors were new to the borough
● Local: 7
● National Magazine: 1
● Online Magazine: 1
● E-Newsletter Mention: 1
Coverage Included: Life in… Orpington, Timeout, Families (South East)
Together with @cpsubway @cpmuseum, @savecentralhill was a popular @openhouselondon event in Crystal Palace this year! We could not have coped with anymore visitors! Please come next year #OpenHouseLondon
What a day! #OpenHouseLondon Visiting this hidden gem the Crystal Palace Subway! Hidden under the Crystal Palace Parade, originally built to provie access to the Crystal Palace. Opening in 1865.
We think Open House is a fantastic initiative and we wanted to be involved in some way
Very successful in raising awareness of the potential of the Royal Bell after having been empty for so long.