Most Visited Building
● 18% of visitors were local
● 53% of visitors were from another London borough
● 35% of visitors were from outside London
● 29% of visitors would revisit the borough
● 5% of visitors were new to the borough
● Local: 2
● National Magazine: 2
● Consumer Magazine: 1
● Online Magazine: 1
● E-Newsletter Mention: 2
Coverage Included: Monocle, Opumo, The Observer
I was amazed by the number of new buildings on the horizon when I climbed the Caledonian Market Clock Tower.
The Oak Room in Islington caught my attention because of the significance of the names of neighbouring places with watery connections. I will now complete the New River Walk which I have only partially explored.
This time I visited the canals in Islington and discovered how vibrant the community is there--so many young people making full use of this beautiful area.
Very successful in terms of visitor numbers and great atmosphere throughout the day. The Charterhouse