Most Visited Building
Thames River Police
● 21% of visitors were local
● 50% of visitors were from another London borough
● 29% of visitors were from outside London
● 34% of visitors would revisit the borough
● 3% of visitors were new to the borough
● Local: 7
● National Magazine: 7
● Consumer Magazine: 3
● Online Magazine: 3
● E-Newsletter Mention: 1
Coverage Included: House & Garden, Telegraph, Elle Decoration
My fellow Tower Hamlets residents turned out in numbers to find out about their neighbourhood
Visiting Trinity Buoy Wharf, I was struck by the number of secluded wildlife areas by the river as well as the insights into the history of the docks.
The Calligraphy session was a real hit! Several said they came specially for this. It’s tiring but immensely rewarding!
Thank you @openhouselondon for another amazing weekend. Visiting One Canada Square has been a dream for a long time.